Wednesday, December 03, 2003

man, i just don't know.

so people, let's have a bit of an ode here today, shall we? ode topic: betty. betsy. bets. goddamn is that girl funny. reading her blog (find it on my links. go there. read it. love it.) always always makes me laugh. not only that, but it makes me miss her. betsy i love you. let's never be apart.

in other news: has anyone figured out the process of filing for insurance? is filing even the correct word? good lord is it confusing. all kinds of worthless terms and being transferred at least five times before you can even ask your question when you call the hotline. not only that, but it's scary. for example, "so... if i check this box thennn... i won't be allowed to get my arm resewn if it's cut off? but this other box means that i can go to an out of state doctor? ...what about my ovaries?"

seriously. what the fuck.

but, it's sad to say, i can't really talk to anyone about it other than my parents or bosses because i'm the first one of my friends to get insurance. ha, eat that suckers!

oh really? what do you do, kate?

um, i'm a commando at a fancy coffeeshop in chicago. i have a college degree.

yeah? in what?

film.

-slight pause-

man, you are just useless all around, aren't you?

-my own gun going off into my own head-



betsy rulz.

love, kate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home