Wednesday, May 12, 2004

call me silly, sweetie.

this new blogger business is amazing. i'm still trying to figure out so many things on it. like, how do i get my picture there? or... how do i add my links? someone please help me.

anyway, the new news: i'm now a shift leader. i don't think anyone is supposed to know yet, but who cares. my boss doesn't read my blog. so now i have to be trained on ovenline and interview with the district manager, and i'm in. the good news is i don't have to leave my cosi. the bad news is ali has to leave. which is actually good news because she'll be promoted to her own store which is awesome. but still, who will i hit on boys with? who will i make idiots out of customers with? ali and i are an amazing team, and i'm gonna miss her like i'd miss my right arm if it was, you know, missing.

so goodbye stupid cosi hat, hello khaki polo shirt. it will be fun too because management at my cosi is all boys, and i'd be the only girl. i'm happy that i'm staying at my cosi, we all have so much fun together.

it's a lot more responsiblity than i've ever had at a job, so i'm pretty nervous, but also really excited. i won't be a barista anymore and i'll get to learn about the management part of running a restaurant. oh yeah, and a tiny little thing i like to call a huge pay raise. well, huge to me.

love, kate

3 Comments:

At 1:04 AM, Blogger Big Tom said...

im so proud and excited for you, katie!! yay you!

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger Big Tom said...

also, does this mean im gonna start getting free food. cause frankly im pretty dissapointed this hasn't happened already.

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Josh said...

Yeah, Anna ain't the only one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home