Thursday, April 28, 2005

work? type? ...care?

basically, you just stop caring. all my life i've tried my best, without really knowing i was. but now... where has the hard work ethic gone? why do i work these jobs now, jobs i've done before in some shape or form, not caring about them, as before, but not working hard at them like i used to?

because i don't fucking care, that's why. because i have been doing this forever and i know what i can or can't get away with. i used to wonder, when i was younger, how my peers would act then the way i do now in terms of homework or after-school jobs, and the answer is simple: because they had it figured out before me.

2 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so you really think about life and everything.. as long as you keep writing like you do it's fine with me! I really enjoy reading your blog!!
And of course I still love you!! don't worry! ;)

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger Big Tom said...

yeah...i guess i figured that out a long time ago. That you don't really have to work hard. And then I realized I was wrong. weird.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home