Tuesday, December 16, 2003

now i'm sick.

well, not me personally. my baby. my lil guy. my computer. not my fish, but my actual computer. last night a friend IMed me saying i have a virus. i really shouldn't be on here right now, i'm probably killing all of your hard drives, but it's me, so it's cool. right? right?!

i do feel very unprepared for this. we all know how computer literate i'm not, so what do i do? i've called for the help of superMike to assist me, but i haven't heard back from him yet. i'm sure he'll help because if he doesn't, well, we all know what happens then. namely, i kill him.

so this virus is apparently transmitted by AIM or something like that. it's not a serious virus, but i guess that's probably an oxymoron. i'm just a moron. really, all i know my computer for is emailing, saving pictures, and playing internet checkers... and i haven't even played in a couple weeks. this is another step towards me learning how to be a big girl in the computer world.

until then, however, someone is going to have to hold my hand crossing the street.

love, kate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home