Sunday, May 16, 2004

eh, warm shmarm.

so... the warm weather party was, first of all, not warm at all. and not many people showed up. it's so stupid because i'm afraid to invite people because i'm afraid it will be lame, but then no one gets invited, so then no one comes, and it's lame. but it was still fun with the few people who did come. they were all pretty good friends so we had more of a "gathering," if you will. which sounds even lamer, but... eh.

but then we went to the breakfast club for breakfast, and that always makes everything better. the best stuffed french toast in chicago is in my belly as i type.

and now, day of fun part 8.


love, kate

1 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Blogger Josh said...

Yeah, that party thing. I was gonna come to that but then...um...see...I got this weird curse put on me where I kept losing weight. So my weekend was pretty much shot. Sorry!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home