Friday, May 27, 2005

the weekend.

i've never worked for anyone who was really really nice before. wait, lie. i have. but easily not in the last 5 years. and today, my immediate boss had said we could have a half day. than the head boss, at 11:30, said it was close enough to noon, go home. it's amazing.

ps - i love it here. i love it. it was hard to leave chicago, but i have to say, i really love not living there.

thre is a woman at my dad's house right now who will not shut up. seriously. this woman hasn't stopped talking since she met me. i can tell my dad is totally annoyed. i thought i'd spend a lot of time over here this weekend, but no way. ol' girl won't shut up. i'm out. plus her perfume is smelly.

3 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Blogger Big Tom said...

who is this woman? one of your dad's dates? why is she there all weekend? I do not approve.

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger kate said...

this is some chick he and my aunt grew up with when they were kids. you should see this bitch. my dad hadn't seen her in like 30 years when he saw her a few weeks ago and today she told me i didn't know what i was talking about but she did because she's known my dad longer. i about hit her fucking face.

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Big Tom said...

i've noticed that you have developed a more violent demeaner since leaving Chicago.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home