Saturday, May 22, 2004

on the side.

i just got done watching "when harry met sally." i've seen this movie easily 100 times. easily. it's right up there with "reality bites" in that i could watch it (and have watched it) over and over and not only do i not get sick of it, but i love it more and more. kris and i have actually quoted entire scenes from WHMS to one another. shannon and i watch RB at least twice a month. the other day at work, i said a line from it to a co-worker (who didn't get it), and i couldn't get over how funny i thought the line was. i actually called shannon up at work to tell her how funny i thought it was. needless to say, she thought it was funny too and we laughed about it (and quoted it a little bit more) for a good 5 minutes before we both returned to work.

i don't know what it is. both movies are really well directed. WHMS has some of the best acting in it, in my opinion. say what you will about me or my two favorite movies, but i love them. i really love them.

love, kate

4 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Blogger Josh said...

The other night I was on the phone with a friend and she was being a weirdo.
Me: You're a weirdo.
Her: Well, I wouldn't say weirdo...
Me: Yes. You are. Repeat after me.
Her: (sigh)
Me: I am a weirdo.
Her: I am a weirdo.
Me: But I would be proud to partake...
Her: But I would be proud of partake...
Me: Of your pecan pie.
Her: What are you talking about?
Me: (sigh) Nevermind.

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger kate said...

josh you are so awesome!

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Josh said...

Sigh. I know.

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Big Tom said...

"waiter, there is too much pepper on my prapikosh"

i thought it was popikosh until recently and then i discovered that it was prapikosh and THEN i discovered how much i wanted to eat prapikosh and put pepper all over it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home