Thursday, August 26, 2004

wait, you get a choice... i think.

things are pretty good, i suppose. work is coming along slowly- until i get the hang of it and start doing really well, i'm just going to keep getting the shaft on which sections i work. for example, it looked rainy and gross yesterday, so they put me and a couple other new people on the patio section because they knew it wouldn't be busy. of course it started to rain. i had two tables and was sent home after 2 hours. as of yet, i've been making okay tips. that menu is huge, though, and i keep forgetting to ask my customers things like what side dishes they want. i hate that i'm a waitress.

2 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Blogger Josh said...

Wait...I...I wanted onion rings with this blog. Why did you bring me fries?! I wanted onion rings! Damnit! What the fuck is your soup of the day anyway?!

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Josh said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home