Friday, August 06, 2004

my therapy.

so if you guys don't know it yet, i get very nervous. and very very anxious. so much so that i grind my teeth hardcore when i sleep. i don't know why i'm so nervous. it's gotten worse since i've gotten older, obviously, because i've gotten more responsiblities and i live in a big city and i don't have a "real job."

things that i'm stressing over now are two-fold: my new job at bennigan's that starts tomorrow, and also my new dog, tucker.

i'm nervous about tucker because he's so much responsibility. i mean, he's small. and he's just learning everything and he's expensive! but he's a really good dog, so far. and he's sweet. and he totally gets me the babes.

i'm nervous about my new job just because it's a new job. and that's scary.

change just freaks me out. i mean, me and tucker are cool and fine, but damn this new job bidness. damn it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home