Tuesday, July 27, 2004

i'm back.

i figured it out. what was holding me down. what was holding me back.

fuck you cosi.

that's right, i quit. i feel much better than i have in a really long time. they were shitty people to work for, bottom line. my old GM and AM at south michigan were the only people who seemed to be looking out for me, and i'm totally grateful to them. everyone else though needs to learn how to treat people.

no more hat. no more shitty khaki shirt. ...no more paychecks. eh, only for a while.

love, kate

1 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger Josh said...

Holy smokes! No more Cosi girl? I'm gonna have to change you in my e-mail now! (I'd set it so I just typed "Cosi" into the To: box and it sent it to you.) Now it's gonna just have to say...Kate?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home