Sunday, May 30, 2004

fresh air.

the show started at 6pm. 6pm! it was still so light out! murder by death was first. well, they were second, but we missed the first band. no biggie. MBD was awesome. the lead singer can scream like no one's business.

minus the bear was fantastic.

the rock show was a success. i didn't really like braid at all. the lead singer was kinda lame. but they were good, and everyone loved them. they did play one song that andy had put on my "pretty" cd that he made for me while i was in LA. and that was awesome to hear performed because i'd never heard any of those songs from the cd performed live before. it felt almost like it was just for me.

but it was great to be at a rock show again. i'm getting old. i can tell. especially at an all ages show. it was over by 10pm and i was tired as hell. i even fell asleep on the train home. i've never fallen asleep on a train before.

but it was good. it was good to see andy and it was good to see some rock. minus the bear made me think of last summer and how hot it was and all the shows i went to see, so now i'm aching to hit up the rocket bar at least once this summer.


mmm rocket.

love, kate

1 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Blogger Josh said...

I always like your blogs about rock shows. Because I'm a huge loser and I never go to rock shows. I live vicariously through you. Sigh. Rock shows.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home