Saturday, June 26, 2004

first night in.

i hate moving. we have so much shit. we also did everything the wrong way. kris was on vacation in north carolina, so we didn't really start packing until, the night before? ugh. it was the worst. we packed and simultaneously unpacked. it took forever. and a lot of walking down the block and across the street and then up three flights of stairs. we still have so much stuff to get.

the good news? when i brought pentium over after we were done for the day, i fed him a pellet of food. i saw him eat it. this can only be a good sign. i love my fish and i love the fact that now he can stay with me in my room because of the sunlight in it.

but now we're in our new great apartment. my room is huge. and slanted. the whole apartment is like a walking roller coaster- nothing is level. this will be the first time in a couple weeks since i've slept in my own bedroom, you know, on account of the shit falling on me in my old stupid bedroom.

snore, kate

1 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Blogger Josh said...

For some reason you saying that everything is slanted and nothing is level makes me think of that MC Escher drawing, where all the steps are going different ways, and doorways are on different walls, and it's like 5D. Oh Kate, I hope you're not paying rent on a dimension you're not going to use.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home