Monday, June 27, 2005

stupid girl

you know what makes me the most sad? is when people tell me how much fun i'm not. i can't help that staying out until 3am is completely unappealing to me. i don't like to talk constantly and tell stories about how drunk i got, or listen to other people tell theirs. i'm completely happy being quiet and just riding in the car, not talking. talking is fine too, but i just don't need it all the time. if i don't have anything to say in a situation, i won't say anything.

i am fine with how i am, but it just sucks when people bring how lame i am to my attention. i don't think i'm lame, i think i'm laid back. and i do like to have fun, then once i've had it, and i'm tired, then i'm done having it, regardless if everyone else is still going.

but nobody believes me that i like to have fun. thanks guys.

4 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Blogger Big Tom said...

you're right. you do like to have fun, you are just on a different fun schedule sometimes. sorry i tell you that you are lame. it makes me feel better about myself.

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger kate said...

i AM on a different fun schedule. thanks dude!

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Josh said...

Aww, Kate. You're not lame. You're just different. Or special. Or a word like that. Oh, look! Here comes your small bus! You better hurry up or you're going to miss it!

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Dude, I am totally the same way and was recently made to feel quite lame when I didn't want to spend $20 to go to a party for someone I didn't know. My lameness is that I am totally content to just stay at home and hang out with myself. What can I say, I like myself. But in social circles, that is called lame. I feel your pain, and I don't think you are lame at all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home