Monday, December 29, 2003

boom! kate winchester. crash!

to all of you who don't know- i wrecked my truck. christmas morning around 4:45am. i was 4 miles from my apartment here in chicago. you probably know all the details because it seems i've been telling everyone. it's no big deal, we'll see if bbkat #2 can pull through. and i'm safe! no one was hurt, and nothing else matters.

in other news: i got a new fish! my older brother got him for me for christmas and named him mainframe. he is tiny, but he seems pretty badass. i dunno, we'll have to wait and see. obviously there is no replacing computer. no way. but this fish definitely has good potential to be his own type of badass. and i like that he's tiny. it means i'll help him grow nice and big and then he'll be ready to kick all kinds of butt. computer might have been kind of small when i got him. yeah, mainframe and i are gonna do alright. unfortunately, i had to leave him back in st. louis because i couldn't bring him home on the plane. i'm sure high altitudes are not so good for fish....es. is it fish or fishes? i think it's fish.

i did me some walkin today in me new boots. they are super sweet. this whole truck wreckage has left our tiny family with no auto, so things will be a little tricky until one of us gets a car. until then, maybe someone with a car can help us get around.

so now i wait for my ultra cool roommate to call me so we can go grocery shopping. i have no food because i thought to myself, "eh, i'll just eat what's left of my food and then go shopping after christmas." note: if you are a fish or truck, maybe stay away from me?

i think this entry kinda blows.


love, kate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home