Thursday, October 28, 2004

well, that was me.

in case you weren't aware, that picture i posted was of me. it's a lie really. i only look like i know what i'm doing. i like how i give myself no credit whatsoever.

anyway, i figured out how to post pictures on here, sort of. i have a free... pictures... host online thing. i can't quite get my picture on my profile, but that's okay. i don't really have a good one anyway. or one that i like, i guess.

so i don't have a job. still. i'm going to put in an application at another coffeehouse. one where my friend from my old coffeehouse works. but i don't think they need anyone so i'll just be put on "file." i just want to tell the manager, "listen, you don't know what you're looking at here. you want me to work here. you need me. i will rock this place." sadly, i won't get hired, and i'll just go sleep at my dad's for a while.

i did pay rent today, though. that felt pretty good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home