Sunday, October 24, 2004

the fans.

betsy and i were discussing this the other day:

she was saying how The Well-Dressed Librarian was so funny and she loved the pictures he posted. i agreed and asked how she knew him.

"what? how do you know him?"

"what? how do i know him? you're the one who linked him in your blog."

thus, neither besty nor i know how either of us found him other than one day he left a comment on my blog.

point #2: today i check my blog and find portuguesa nova has left me a comment. i haven't gotten a chance to read her blog much, but i like that she left a comment.

so, here's to all of you who read my blog. maybe even on a regular basis. please, use this update as an excuse to tell me a little bit about yourself. how did you find me? how do i find you? ok, so i know the answer to that one, but still, tell me who you are! i'd love to know!

love, kate

3 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Blogger betsyradish said...

i am pissed-a-barista. www.betsyradish.blogspot.com.

we know each other from college.

and i forgot your birthday.

 
At 6:25 AM, Blogger WDL said...

easy answer. i followed a link from My Life As Josh to your site. I lived in Chicago until a year ago when I started grad school in Ohio. I like Josh am funny, handsome, and Jewish...which is how I found his site by searing for Jewish blogs once. I unlike Josh am, shall we say, homosexual. I hope to come back to Chicago when I'm done and be a fabulous Michigan avenue Librarian.
xo,
matthew

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger portuguesa nova said...

Hi, I think I found your link from Chicago Bloggers...I'd just posted something about my own experience with unemployment a few years back when I read yours and thought I'd comment. Again, good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home