Monday, February 16, 2004

now try...

i've made a decision about my job. i'm not going to tell you what it is. i mean, some of you already know, but some people don't (namely, my brothers and my dad) and i haven't told them yet because i'm afraid they'll be upset with me. not upset like mad, but disappointed. but anyway, that's still to come. the main thing i wanted to say was i'm okay about my job now. it sucks, yes, but the customers don't know that i'm not patient. it's not their fault at all, it's just me. i hate customers. i really do. but i have to keep myself in check because they don't know that i've been asked that same question 5 times a day for the past 5 months. and when i go into a restaurant, i ask questions i know the employees have been asked a lot too. but how do i know? i have to ask, and my customers have to ask me if they don't know, too. so, i'm trying. get off my back.

love, kate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home