Saturday, February 21, 2004

we were good in the beginning.

my brother is here. he brought me something. something awesome. something red.

he brought me pentium.

pentium is my new beta fish. my brother had gotten me a new fish for christmas and named him mainframe. well, as he was getting ready to come up to chicago this weekend, he went over to dad's only to find poor little mainframe dead at the bottom of the tank. enter pentium.

pentium is a badass. he's red, and whenever i type he goes crazy. maybe it's the sound or the vibrations, i'm not sure, but he goes nuts. he seems so angry and hardcore, i love it. computer was like this too when i first got him. i used to have dreams about how mean computer was.

i feel good about pentium. it feels surprisingly very very comforting to have him sitting on my desk. he's someone to talk to when i'm home alone or just alone in my room. poor guy, i've called him computer a couple times already, but that's just for obvious reasons. no way is pentium a replacement, it's a whole new relationship. man, i already love this fish.

dear computer, i still really miss you buddy. i miss you a lot.

love, kate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home