Sunday, December 19, 2004

don't. tell. anyone!

i called in sick to work today. work at the gap, i mean. it's the second time in two months i've done it. the first time i did it was when i had a really bad cold last month and it was my second day of work. then kris gave me food poisoning. it was a hard week.

this time, though, my knee hurts. i thought before that i just had a bad knee, but now i actually think the weather has something to do with it, too. and let me clarify: it's not just that my knee hurts, it's more like my knee feels like i twisted it and it's a dull, throbbing ache that lasts all day and sometimes i actually limp from it. i jumped out of a tree in third grade, popped it, and it's never been the same. honest.

so i called in. which is good, really, because tucker hasn't been feeling too hot so i want to keep an eye on him. maybe it's the trash he eats. or maybe it's that half a tennis ball he ate. OR! maybe it's my hat that he pulled off the kitchen table and chewed through. who knows. i don't know.

in other news: congratulations to betsy!! she's got a new job and a warmer climate! i'm proud of you, budday. i miss you.

love, kate

1 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger betsyradish said...

katie, i am totally proud of you too. i am glad you have a "real" job.

try to hang in there during the chicago winter. we're watching the bears game, and it's reeeeally cold up there. well, i guess it's really cold here too, but soon, it really won't be. and that is really awesome.

love, me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home