Wednesday, December 22, 2004

don't say it!

at the gap, i've been so careful to not say "merry christmas" to any of my customers. i'm never sure who celebrates christmas and i don't want to offend anyone. so i always go the safe route and wish everyone a "happy holiday."

last night, however, a customer wished me a merry christmas. it was so nice because not only have i not said it once this season, i've also never been wished one. it was really nice, and made me feel happy that someone would say it to me.

so maybe i'll offend some of my readers by saying it, but, hey, it's my blog.

merry christmas.




...and happy holidays.

2 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Blogger betsyradish said...

My supervisor at work made a woman stop singing Jingle Bells because she thought someone might get offended...

You know what I say to that?

MERRY CHRISTMAAAASSS!!

 
At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats really weird, because jingle bells isn't even holiday specific. in fact, its just about winter. maybe she was worried about people from florida.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home