Friday, February 04, 2005

million dollar katie

i just saw "million dollar baby" with kris. it was really good. it felt different. it also made me so sad at times that my entire body ached. i like it when i cry at movies. i used to be very proud of myself for never letting myself cry, but now i just go with it. it's a fact: i'm turning into my mother. she cries at marching bands, i cry at sappy commercials, and vice versa. oh, and sports highlights segments, where it's just sweeping music and slow motion footage of teams winning. that shit gets me every time.

1 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Blogger betsyradish said...

i heart sports.

and you know that commercial where the kid makes a valentine cake with his mom, and it turns out to be for his mom!!??

yeah. i have tears.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home