Wednesday, October 12, 2005

my salsa brings all the boys to the yard.

i make the best salsa, apparently. it's really easy, but i'm not gonna tell anyone how to make it. figure it out for yourselves!

or just ask me and i'll tell you.

i got back very, very early this morning from chicago and the film festival. i had such a great time. i love hanging out with kris so much. we are way better friends now that i'm not sad and broke and crappy all the time. it really does wonders for a friendship, being happy, that is. but i still miss her a whole lot. she's my bff!!

but i am sad, though. i really get homesick for my friends when i leave them, and also it seems like this may be it for KOTM. (check out the links!) i loved being a part of the film and i loved doing q&a's even more. who knows, it may be my last shot, period.

i feel different than i have in a long time. more different even after i left chicago and came here. something has changed since last time. something feels different.

3 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Blogger betsyradish said...

oh my god so guess what... I'm blogging again!

I love you, and I love your salsa.

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Josh said...

Wait...did you have a picnic and make salsa? Did all the boys come over to your yard? I don't get it.

 
At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a rent video game site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home